- Neal Koblitz's invited talk at Asiacrypt 2016 entitled
Cryptography in Vietnam in the
French and American Wars.
See also the accompanying paper by Phan Duong Hieu and Neal Koblitz.
- "Type 2 structure-preserving signature schemes revisited, by Sanjit Chatterjee and Alfred Menezes, Advances in Cryptology - Asiacrypt 2015, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 9453 (2015), 658-682.
- "A riddle wrapped in an enigma",
by Neal Koblitz and Alfred Menezes, preprint, 2015.
An abridged version appeared in IEEE Security & Privacy, 14 (2016), 34-42.
- "Cryptocash, cryptocurrencies, and cryptocontracts", by Neal Koblitz and Alfred Menezes, 2015.
- Neal Koblitz's April 2013 talk entitled "Los Usos y Mal Usos de la Simulación Matemática".
- Neal Koblitz's ECC 2012 talk entitled "Non-uniformity".
- Alfred Menezes's Eurocrypt 2012 invited talk entitled "Another Look at Provable Security".
- Neal Koblitz's Indocrypt 2010 invited talk entitled
"Getting a Few Things Right and
Many Things Wrong".
The photograph following the title page shows the speaker fifty-five years earlier, standing at a train station in Rajasthan in November, 1955, along with his mother, younger brother and sister, and luggage.
- Random Curves: Journeys of a Mathematican by Neal Koblitz, Springer, 2008.
- The Kovalevskaia Fund.
- RSA 2009 Excellence in Mathematics Award.