Graduate Studies

Applying for Graduate Studies

Faculty at the University of Waterloo who do research in cryptography and related areas are members of one of the following departments:

If you are interested in graduate studies in cryptography at Waterloo, then you will have to apply to one of the C&O, CS, E&CE or PM departments. Please note that there is no mechanism for applying directly to the CACR, or for applying directly to a faculty member. Please explore our web site to learn about our research interests and the research of individual faculty members. You can find information about applying to C&O, CS, E&CE or PM at the department web sites.